- A propos de
3-Month Embodied Groupwork for Relational Resiliency starting April 13 2022
31 mars 2022
Join Boaz & Buğu for a compassionate Resiliency Circle that helps you heal, grow and empower yourself in daily life.
« This new Resiliency Circle (RC) offers a unique environment to experience a safe, enjoyable and educational relational space. Together with about 5 to 8 other individuals you will embark on a journey toward greater ease in your relationships toward others, increased capacity to handle challenges and most of all a new sense of enjoyment in being with others. Whether you want to enrich your relationship with others, groups or even the world at large: during this RC you will get the chance to embody and develop all the relational skills you need for living a vibrant and satisfying relational life. »
Clinically proven benefits include:
- Reduction of stress, anxiety, depression, addiction and trauma
- Development of resiliency, emotional regulation and cognitive functioning
- Reduction of chronic issues such as sleeping problems, chronic pain
- Embodiment of social belonging and meaning
Who is the RC for?
Anyone wishing to:
- Enrich their relational skillsLiving a more embodied and authentic life
- Develop new ways of feeling empathic, non-judgmental and compassionate
- Be seen, be heard and welcomed in a genuine atmosphere of vulnerability
- Learn how to be in groups with greater levels of ease, comfort and confidence
- Enjoy a safe space
- Form meaningful relationships
Time & Dates:
All Resiliency Circle sessions are 1.5 hours at 7:30-9pm CEST on Wednesdays starting April 13th 2022 until June 29th 2022:
- April 13, 20 & 27
- May 4, 11, 18 & 25
- June 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29
We expect all group members to commit to all dates above. This is very important for the continuity and connection to the group, and thank you for making this essential commitment.
- Base fee: CHF 55 Swiss Francs per sessionOption 1: 1x pre-payment of CHF 660 for all 12 sessions
- Option 2: 3x pre-payment instalments of CHF 220
- Supported Fee: CHF 30 Swiss Francs per sessionOption 1: pre-payment of CHF 360 for all 12 sessions
- Option 2: 3x pre-payment instalments of CHF 120
If the supported fee is still a challenge, please contact Boaz at email@example.com for more options – let not finance be an obstacle!
Space is limited to 9 participants.
This RC will be in English.